Airveda monitors use High quality laser sensors, calibrated individually for Indian conditions against BAM (Beta Attenuation Monitor- the most advanced system for measuring ambient air quality.)
The small size and long battery life of 6-8 hours makes Airveda monitors extremely portable. Can be charged using any USB power outlet in your car, laptop or power bank. It measure your air quality every second so you can understand the air quality where you are, in real-time.
Airveda monitors are completely manufactured in India. Sensors are also calibrated locally to suit Indian conditions. Sensors can be locally re-calibrated as well as replaced easily. Our manufacturing facility has been running for 30 years and is a trusted name in the local industry.
Connect to your home, office or personal hotspot Wi-Fi and remotely monitor data and get alerts in Airveda app, available for free on iOS and Android. View current and historic data, understand your exposure over time, as well as compare with outdoor air quality in your city.
Monitor stores data locally if no Wi-Fi is available for up-to two days and data is uploaded to server when Wi-Fi becomes available.
The default life of PM sensors is 1 year. However, a special feature allows the sensor to switch on/off at regular intervals to increase the life of the sensor considerably. This interval is configurable and can be configured to once every minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes.
₹ 11999 (inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 13000
- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10 in μg/m3
- Range: PM2.5 0-999 μg/m3, PM10 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Measures every second when on battery, once every minute when on power. Interval is configurable.
- Size : 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm. Weight: 370 gms
- Power voltage : 5V. Can be charged via laptop/car usb.
- 3000mAh re-chargeable battery. 5-6 hours backup
- Wifi Enabled
- Connect up to 5 Wi-Fi SSID passwords.
- Local memory stores data for up to 2 days.
- Tested and calibrated against :
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
Warranty & Support
- 1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Using laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.