Measures PM2.5, PM10, CO2, TVOC, Temperature & Humidity.
The monitor uses high quality laser sensor to measure PM2.5 & PM10, calibrated against BAM (Beta Attenuation Monitor - used by govt.). An independent study showed correlation greater than 90% with BAM. CO2 sensor is high accuracy dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which self calibrates and allows manual calibration. Temp and humidity are calibrated by a master source traceable to NABL. TVOC uses commercial grade MEMS metal oxide semiconductor sensor and also self-calibrates.
The small size and long battery life of 4-6 hours makes Airveda monitors extremely portable. Can be charged using any USB power outlet in your car, laptop or power bank. The monitor measures your air quality every second so you can understand the air quality where you are, in real-time.
The monitor has a 3.2” touch display. Each parameter is color coded with traffic light colors (green, yellow, red) based on alert limits configurable by you in the app. This enables you to quickly see if any parameter has exceeded desired limits. You can also touch to select the parameter you wish to display in bold and big font so that it is visible easily from afar.
Airveda monitors are completely manufactured in India. Sensors are also calibrated locally to suit Indian conditions. Sensors can be locally re-calibrated as well as replaced easily. Our manufacturing facility has been running for 30 years and is a trusted name in the local industry.
Configure your Airveda monitor with up to 5 Wi-Fi networks including your home, office or personal hotspot Wi-Fi. The monitor will automatically connect when the network becomes available. Choose between US AQI & Indian AQI. Understand air quality data trends with hourly, daily & monthly historical data. Plan activities to limit your exposure to pollution. Customize two air quality limits for your monitor via the app. Get real-time alerts when these limits are exceeded, so you take appropriate action such as use masks, or turn on air purifiers or the kitchen chimney.
The monitor stores data locally if no Wi-Fi is available. Data is uploaded to server when Wi-Fi becomes available. By reducing the frequency of measurement you can increase the number of days for which the data will be stored.
The default life of PM sensors is 1 year. However, a special feature allows the sensor to switch on/off at regular intervals to increase the life of the sensor considerably. This interval is configurable and can be configured to once every minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes.
We can support Wi-Fi/GSM/Ethernet for connectivity as well as MODBUS or BACNET for connecting with Building Management systems on request.
- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Temp, Humidity, TVOC
- Range of PM2.5: 0-999 μg/m3
- Range of PM10: 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Response time: Less than 10 seconds when scene changes
- Range: 0 to 5000ppm
- Accuracy: 50ppm +-3%
- Response time: 2 minutes
- Self calibrating. Can be manually calibrated by taking device outdoors and long pressing Setup Button.
- Range: 10 to 60 degrees C
- Accuracy: 1 deg C
- Resolution: 0.1 deg C
- Range: 0 to 90% RH
- Accuracy: 3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Range: 125-600ppb
- Res: 1ppb
- Accuracy: 15%
- Initialisation time: 15 minutes. Self calibrating.
- Size: 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm
- Power voltage: 5V
- Can be charged via laptop/car USB
- Weight: 370 gms
- 2900mAh re-chargeable battery
- 3.5 hours of battery backup
- 3.2” Touch display
- Desired parameter to be displayed as bold can be pressed to select.
- Limits for red, yellow, green color can be configurable via app.
Warranty & Support
- 1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor change and calibration is not included in warranty.
- PM sensor uses laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
- CO2 sensor is dual wavelength NDIR based (Nondispersive infrared sensor).
- TVOC is MOS Mems based sensor.
- Temperature sensor is CMOS, Humidity is Capacitive.
Tested and calibrated against
- PM: Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
- CO2: Can be self calibrated to 400ppm outdoors by taking monitor outdoors and long pressing Setup button on monitor.
- Temp & Humidity calibrated with a master traceable to NABL.
- Connects to wifi. Data available in Android and iOS apps along with Indian AQI, day, week, month history as well as outdoor data in different parts of city.